NTG vs Hermit Solmu NTG vs Hermit Solmu

Awesome

nicely animated and funny! all around, nice work!

Skating Is Dangerous! Skating Is Dangerous!

Keep practicing

not bad. try to add a little more movement in the skateboarder to add realism. i did like the fbf though. the differing viewpoints and the spinning in the air were pretty good. keep practicing your animating skills.

CrazyGreenThing responds:

Thanks. I will.

Claymation collection Claymation collection

Nice

i really liked the segment when you spelled out "end", and the lego scene. nice job, i think the only thing i could comment on would be to work on character design and such, rather than just blobs of clay. try to create characters. nice work, though!

ATOMICCLOUD responds:

Well, these were just random shorts. I can model cool humans. I'm going to be doing a couple of videos with humans soon, so don't miss out!=D

Old Work 4 Old Work 4

Keep at it

keep working on your art and animation skills to make them smoother. also, the lyrics you were trying to sync with the music was way off...just a heads up. besides that, i liked the storyline and some of the effects (the white starlight thing) was pretty cool. spell check is your friend...

SiloZen responds:

Nah i tryed to sync but i thought forget it..
Thanks for the review
Oh btw what do u mean spell checker?

Metamorphoses II. Metamorphoses II.

Pretty Cool

nice idea. the only thing i think would make it better is if some of the animation was a little smoother. for example when all of a sudden a face appears out of thin air, it would look better in my opinion if the object somehow morphed into that part too rather than just the mouth. take this idea further and add color and excitement!

19950104 responds:

Ok, i will try.

Apollo Injustice Apollo Injustice

Randomly Funny

i really liked the sprite animation; it was smooth and perfectly synched. i liked the randomness as well. the only thing i would work on would be the audio when you have the one dude in the courtroom yelling. the audio wasn't very clear. thats all i would try to fix. besides that, nice job!

Still Annoyed Still Annoyed

Cool and Catchy

i liked the song, it was pretty catchy and the sprite animation was pretty well done as well. nice job!

Vixin-McCloud responds:

Thanks for that! It took a couple of months, but I'm happy with how it turned out!

The Versus The Versus

Ok Job

not bad. i really liked the smoking gun. the smoke looked good. the only criticism would be to make the animation a little smoother. try upping the fps or just drawing more frames.

Lightbulb Lightbulb

OOoooo...

oooo symbolism. short but pretty good. i liked it. thats a pretty nice quote too, i've never heard it before. cool.

Timsplosion responds:

Yeh the quote was made by a comparatively well known grafiti artist called Banksy. The original quote was along the lines of "Don't just think outside the box, take a f##king sharp knife to the box." I think this version's more suitable. Thanks for the review.

Daydream + Daydream +

Allright

nice animation, it made me chuckle. i would just lose the commentary. it was kind of annoying and unnecessary.