Kirby Star Catch3 Kirby Star Catch3

A Few Glitches

I caught two glitches:

1) At one point the star spawned right in the platform and I couldn't move on.
2) The Fly Guys just stopped appearing after awhile.

Besides these things the game was actually pretty cool.

Kick the Cat Kick the Cat

Haha, nice one

cool idea, i would just try to improve the background art; something more than just solid colors. but nice job, fun game!

Super Mouse Destroyer IV Super Mouse Destroyer IV

Eh, ...

boring and pointless, but nice graphics and comments!

Projec7 responds:

Thats RANDOM!, xD

Pixel Flood 2 Pixel Flood 2

Not bad

nice graphics and simple gamplay, but very difficult, even at the very beginning. it was practically a wall of red coming at me!! the only thing i can say is have some pride in your work. if you can't even respect your own game ("Music may come if people actually care."), how can you expect other people to respect it.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Physics!!!

i cant believe the physics in your games; they're just unbelievably perfect. plus the animation is fantastic. one of my favorite series ever. keep 'em coming!

Sunny Shine Sunny Shine

Awesome

you dont see too many uplifting optimistic games here on ng like that too often. cool idea and executed well. nice job!

MaxManning responds:

Thanks, for checking it out.

It really is not so easy to make games that don't require bullets or reloading.

Wiggi World Rescue Wiggi World Rescue

Great!

i felt that game was really fun and it kept me hooked for quite some time. best of luck to you in the contest!

Alien Zombie Platform Gam Alien Zombie Platform Gam

Not Bad...

i really like the concept and gameplay. my only suggestions would be to tighten up the hitTest's because i was able to go through a lot of the stuff i shouldn't have. and maybe make it a little more challenging. all i had to do was fly around until i found the door. i didn't hit an enemy once! overall, good job.

djstaz0ne responds:

You can't go thru the last door until u kill the boss.

Wiggi Fresh Fruit Flinger Wiggi Fresh Fruit Flinger

Not Bad:

the only complaint i have is the hitTest, which seemed to be off unless you hit the exact center of the wiggi. also maybe different wiggi besides the orange guy would be nice, but overall a pretty good game. nice work!

Opposite Squares: EL Opposite Squares: EL

Pretty cool...

this was a pretty good game. my only complaint is that you change one of the goals to green and leave one red so you know which square is supposed to go where. besides that, good game! =]